We’re excited to unveil our most recent undertaking: audio versions of select stories in Carve. In conjunction with our new Carve in the Classroom series, we’ve created recordings of the nine stories we’re also using in the Classroom Pilot Phase.
Enjoy the audio versions of these stories now:
- “And they Pillaged the Dead” by David Cameron
- ”Poetry” by Dionne Irving
- ”The Dead Kid” by Gillian King
- ”The Time of Plenty” by Judith Slater
- ”Hurricane Emily” by Subhadra Eberly
- ”Schadenfreude” by Melanie Kokolios
- ”Carnival” by Scott Atkinson
- ”The Odyssey” by Jia Tolentino
- ”Firebug” by Katie Cortese
You can listen to the audio on the individual stories page with the embedded players, or just head over to our fancy new Spreaker profile page and click the “Tracks” tab for a listing.
Our ultimate goal is to eventually create audio versions of all of our published stories since 2007, but it’ll be slow going since there’s over 75 and counting. We do hope you enjoy this initial selection and please feel free to leave comments and feedback.